Develop the confidence to stand up for yourself
Self-confidence and assertiveness are essential to achieving one’s goals. If you do not feel worthy and you not understand how to express your self-worth when communicating with other people, life can be extremely painful. Overcoming this problem will benefit you both personally and professionally. This course will help you develop an awareness of exactly what assertiveness and self confidence mean and how to work with these qualities.
Key outcomes of this course include:
Component 1: Starting Out
• Housekeeping matters and administration
• Activities to break the ice
• The Parking Area
• Program Objectives
Component 2: Exactly What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You?
• Exactly what is Assertiveness?
• The 4 Styles
• Exactly what is Self-Confidence?
Component 3: Hurdles to Our Objectives
• Kinds of Negative Thinking
• Personal Application
• Training Example
Component 4: Communication abilities
• Listening as well as Hearing: they are not the exact same thing
• Body Language
• Asking Queries
Component 5: The Significance of Setting Objectives
• Why Setting Objectives is essential
• Our Challenge to You
• Setting SMART Objectives
Component 6: Feeling the Part
• Creating Positive Self-Talk
• Identifying as well as Addressing Strengths as well as Weaknesses
• Identifying Your Worth
Component 7: Looking the Part
• The Significance of Appearance
• First Impressions Count!
• The Role of Body Language
Component 8: Sounding the Part
• Sounding Confident
• It Is the Manner in Which You Say It
• Utilizing ‘I’ Messages
Component 9: Powerful Presentations
• Utilizing STAR to Make Your Case
• Exactly What to-do When You’re on the Spot
Component 10: Coping Techniques
• Articulating Disagreement
• Generating Rapport
• Coming to Consensus
Component 11: Working with Challenging Behavior
• Essential Techniques
• Working with Challenging Circumstances
Component 12: Concluding
• Assessment of Parking Area
• Key Learnings
• Conclusion of activity Plans as well as assessments
• Wise Men’s words
Who should attend
This course is suitable for those who wish to develop the qualities of assertiveness and self confidence to aid performance both personally and professionally.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
Interpersonal Skills/ Conflict Management Skills and Diversity Management SkillsThere are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
Book or Obtain Instant Quote
In addition to the related public courses, we offer the Assertiveness and Self Confidence Training Course (or Assertiveness and Self Confidence Training Course ; Confidence Training; Confidence Classes; Self Confidence Courses Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban) across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW: