Quick Look Course Summary:Body Language Basics Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 2 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 7,307.50 EX VAT 3 Person R 5,302.11 EX VAT 10 Person R 3,613.29 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Body Language Basics Course: Introduction
Knowledge of body language is an essential skill in business because 80% of what we say we communicate non-verbally.
As an added skill, we also focus on gestures and what common gestures mean in different cultures.
Body Language Basics Course :Course Outline
- Its time to spend an entire workshop on recognising what your body says, and what your boss’s and fellow employees’ bodies are saying back to you.
- As with basic accounting skills, much of what is presented in the workshop you already know. You do it every day subconsciously, in this workshop we will teach participants to bring that knowledge into their conscious minds.
- You won’t have to wonder what mood someone is in, their body language will tell you and you can then adjust the manner in which you approach that person to communicate more effectively with them.
- TIP: Body language includes posture, gestures and facial expressions. A person’s appearance, their physical proximity and tone of voice are also all body language signals.
- We begin our workshop with the importance of understanding what is not said, and why reading someone’s body language is an essential skill in business.
- Head gestures are the first clue to body language so we begin with the head and then move on to the hands and the gestures of the fingers, everyone knows what a “thumbs up” is, but most people register the gesture without realizing that it is in fact body language.
- We discuss the arms and the positions we hold them in to indicate open or closed body language.
- Next we discuss the legs and finally the eyes. They can be a mirror or a window, this workshop hopes to teach participants to see the eyes as windows, giving communication a big boost through understanding what the eyes say.
- We discuss body language mistakes and what gives possible rise to these mistakes without the sender being aware of it. Next we touch on gender differences and the differences in personal space by each gender.
- The ladies participating will learn male body language and the gentlemen present will learn female body language.
- We also look at how you say something, the tone and pitch of your voice and what your posture tells other people.
- Participants will also learn what micro expressions are, what they convey, how they can be spotted and how micro facial expressions expose lying, President Bill Clinton is an excellent example here to learn from micro expressions.
Body Language Basics Course: Course Duration
Who should attend: Body Language Basics Course
This is a self-enrichment course, intended for anybody who is interested.
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do Not Wait To Improve Your Skills.
Book Now By Completing Online Booking Form / Customised Proposal or Obtain Approval For Your Already Received Customised Proposal