Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Train the Trainer (Facilitator Training) : Become an expert at training future experts
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 3 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 15,365.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 10,243.81 EX VAT 10 Person R 6,435.08 EX VAT
Certification Type:SETA Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
- The Train The Trainer Facilitator Training Course is designed to help you become a special kind of expert: one who is an expert at training future experts in their various chosen fields and disciplines.
- This course has been specifically structured using various methodologies and will help you gain an in-depth understanding of how to facilitate the learning process.
- Train the Trainer is SAQA Unit Standard Aligned and Accredited and is a comprehensive programme intended for those who aspire towards a career in facilitating learning.
This useful and informative course will help you to develop the required skills and techniques that will enable you to effectively facilitate the learning process and help you train future experts.
Become the expert who trains the experts when you enrol now on BOTI’s Train the Trainer: Become an expert at training future experts (Facilitator Training) Course. BOTI offers business training programmes across South Africa.
Unit Standard Number: 117871
NQF Level: 05
Become the expert who trains the experts when you learn:
How to Plan and Prepare for the Facilitation Process: Module 1
The objective of this module is to introduce the learner to the current skills development platform used in the South African context and also with a view to drawing from historical practices used in this country. The Planning and Preparation for Facilitation process will next be introduced whereby a learning needs analysis will also be undertaken. Learners will also be taken through the various stakeholders that are involved in the learning process as well as being instructed around the various review criteria that comply with legislative as well as organizational requirements. The following aspects are covered in detail:
- How to plan to cater to the needs of learners.
- Skills development trends in the South African landscape.
- Arranging staff and allocating resources.
- How to plan to cater to the needs of all stakeholders.
- Learning material preparation.
- Choosing the most appropriate methodology for a given facilitation process.
- Best practices involved in arranging the learning environment.
What is Required in Facilitating the Learning Process: Module 2
The aim of this module is to take the training session that you planned in Module 1 and concentrate on the use of learning activities as well as various questioning techniques in making sure that the overall learning environment that you envision is appropriately aligned. The following topics will be addressed:
- How to facilitate the learning process in a clear and articulate manner.
- How to ensure that the learning environment encourages and promotes an interactive platform.
- How to ensure that the learning environment positively impacts learning outcomes.
- The various approaches used in the Facilitation Process.
- Activities that can be applied in the learning environment.
- How to effectively manage groups/group sessions.
- The various questioning techniques used in the Facilitation Process.
- How to effectively monitor learner progress.
How to Evaluate the Learning and Facilitation Process: Module 3
The objective of this module is to round off the evaluation process by recording relevant data and conducting a review of the overall evaluation process. To wrap up, the following aspects will be covered:
- Planning and preparation for the overall evaluation process.
- Data collection, retrieval, and archiving.
- How to analyse and research given sets of data.
- How to conduct a brief SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats)
- How to effectively compile an evaluation report including any necessary remedial action required.
Benefits of attending: Train the Trainer: Become an expert at training future experts (Facilitator Training) Course
Upon successful completion of this SAQA Accredited course, you will have acquired in-depth knowledge and an overall understanding of what is involved in the Learner Facilitation Process. This course will therefore enable you to:
- Achieve recognition as a competent Learning Facilitator
- Enhance your employment opportunities in the field of Learning and Facilitation
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at individuals who are seeking to improve their knowledge and understanding of the Learner Facilitation Process with a view to furthering their ambitions within the field of Education and Training.
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Unit Standard 117871: Facilitate learning using a variety of given methodologies.
Don’t Delay – Get on Course Now!
|QUALIFICATIONS UTILISING THIS UNIT STANDARD:|
|Core||50334||National Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices||Level 5||Level TBA: Pre-2009 was L5||Reregistered||2023-06-30||ETDP SETA|