Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Accredited Microsoft Office Excel Intermediate
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 2 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 11,600.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 8,107.93 EX VAT 10 Person R 5,569.08 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Accredited Microsoft Office Excel Intermediate
Course Introduction: Welcome to the second part of our Microsoft Office Excel training program. This intermediate course is designed to build upon your basic Excel knowledge and introduce you to more advanced features and functionalities. Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool for data management, analysis, and visualization, and this course will help you unlock its full potential. Whether you use Excel for work, academic pursuits, or personal projects, this training will equip you with the skills to create complex formulas, organize data efficiently, visualize data with charts, insert graphics, and apply formatting and special effects to enhance your spreadsheets.
- Individuals with basic Excel knowledge seeking to advance their skills and proficiency.
- Professionals, analysts, and students looking to boost their data analysis capabilities.
- Individuals aiming to achieve the internationally recognized Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification for Excel.
- Those who want to improve their spreadsheet management and reporting skills for better productivity.
Module 1: Solve a Problem Using a Spreadsheet
- Addressing given problems with Excel solutions
- Customizing view and preferences in MS Excel
- Working with the Excel interface and settings
Module 2: Creating Advanced Calculations
- Utilizing range names for efficiency
- Applying formulas and functions for alternative solutions
- Inserting and using functions in worksheets
Module 3: Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Creating and modifying tables in Excel
- Using subtotal features and database functions
Module 4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Creating, modifying, and formatting charts
- Adding trendlines and creating advanced charts
Module 5: Inserting Graphics
- Enhancing visual appeal with graphical objects
- Layering, grouping, and incorporating SmartArt
Module 6: Apply Formatting and Special Effects
- Applying various formatting options for readability
- Managing themes and utilizing international symbols
Module 7: Auditing Worksheets
- Evaluating formulas and troubleshooting invalid data
- Using trace cells and watching and evaluating formulas
- Performing What-If analysis with scenarios
Module 8: Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Formatting worksheet tabs and managing worksheets
- Controlling the view of worksheets and workbooks
- Handling page breaks and printing large worksheets
- Unit Standards: US116940, NQF3, Credits: 6 & US116943, NQF4, Credits: 3