Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Finance For Non Finance Managers
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 3 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 16,700.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 10,814.40 EX VAT 10 Person R 7,289.31 EX VAT
Certification Type:Service Seta Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Don’t Be Scared of Finances – It’s Easier to Understand them than You Think!
- For some managers, the art of working with financials comes naturally, while for others it can appear to be somewhat daunting.
- As you progress in developing your managerial skills, you come to realize that finance is one of those important aspects of any business that needs primary attention.
- Even if you are not a born ‘number cruncher, you will need to acquire and master the financials of the business in order to establish and effectively manage your own personal finances as well as the important aspects of what is going down with the bottom line performance of your unit.
- The methods and techniques covered throughout this course will help you to understand the key concepts involved with managing your personal finances as well as managing the finances of a unit.
- You will learn how to draft budgets in line with operational plans assigned to your unit and prepare financial forecasts. You will also acquire the necessary skills to enable you to oversee the finances of your unit in line with business requirements and be well on your way towards mastering the art and science of interpreting financial statements.
Crunch those numbers and learn how to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the key concepts of managerial finance.
- Draft budgets according to the operational plan of the unit.
- Describe and prepare financial forecasts.
- Interpret financial statements.
- Supervise the financial management of a unit against given requirements.
- Explain financial analysis.
- Calculate ratios to measure profitability and resource utilisation.
- Calculate ratios to measure viability
- Identify growth opportunities through financial results and reporting the results of financial analysis.
Get crunching those numbers now and enrol on BOTI’s Finance for non finance managers course.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at supervisors, team leaders and managers who are seeking to improve their financial management skills.
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Unit Standard 252040: Manage the finances of a unit and 15236: Apply Financial Analysis
Testimonials from similar courses
- ‘I now have a much better understanding of interpreting financial figures and where they originate from. What went well for me was the flexibility of the facilitator and that it was customized for my sector. The best thing about this course is that it addressed all my concerns. Thank you to Ernest for being an amazing facilitator!’ Participant, Curro Klerksdorp
- ‘I enormously benefited by comprehending bookkeeping, financial statements, budgeting and fundamentals of financial reporting. I am enlightened with basic concepts and theories related to financial matters and day to day financial transactions of corporate matters. The best thing about this course was that I was given customized, personalized attention by the facilitator and ….’ Participant, Curro Klerksdorp
Public Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on link below for related public course/s: