Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Business Communication Strategies: verbal/non-verbal and written
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 3 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 15,365.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 9,344.72 EX VAT 10 Person R 6,014.09 EX VAT
Certification Type:SETA Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Business Communication Strategies: verbal/non-verbal and written
- The importance of developing effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills in the workplace is one of the fundamental skills required in business.
- Acquiring good communication skills and mastering specific communication techniques is vital when dealing with superiors, subordinates, clients and other stakeholders within the business as well as external suppliers and the public at large.
- Being able to articulate oneself in a professional manner is not only important for one’s own self-image or personal brand but impacts how one relates to one’s working environment and how stakeholders respond in situations involving typical business interactions.
This useful and informative course will help you to develop the required skills and techniques that will enable you to effectively communicate with stakeholders across the board including superiors, subordinates and clients/customers.
Clearly get your point across when you enrol now on BOTI’s Business Communication Strategies: verbal/non-verbal and written course. BOTI offers business communication courses, communication training programmes and business communication classes. BOTI offers business training programmes across South Africa.
Get your point across when you learn how to:
- Communicate with superiors and subordinates.
- Communicate with clients/customers.
- Select appropriate methods of communication in given circumstances.
- Understand the basics of business communication.
- Understand the importance of good oral communication.
- Understand the importance of good written communication.
- Understand personal impact on the organization.
- Understand personal impact on clients/customers.
Benefits of attending: Business Communication Strategies: verbal/non-verbal and written course
Upon successful completion of this course you will have acquired a better command of the importance of good business communication skills including:
- Understanding the various types of communication.
- The importance of verbal communication in business.
- The importance of cultivating both listening and speaking skills.
- The importance of written communication in business.
- How your body language impacts those around you.
- The importance of using different methods of communication in business.
- Understanding different communication models.
- Advantages of verbal communication.
- Disadvantages of verbal communication.
- Four purposes of communication.
- Understanding the types of non-verbal communication.
- Understanding the different barriers to communication.
- Understanding the main skills required for effective communication.
- Understanding the common communication blockers found in the workplace.
- The various ways to effectively communicate with clients/customers.
- The importance of improving customer communication.
- Understanding why it is important to listen first then speak.
- Learning how to powerfully listen and understand.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at individuals who are seeking to improve their business communication skills.
Testimonials from similar courses
- ‘I learnt how to differentiate between good and bad emails and how to write professional emails. Learning about the structure of the email really went well for me and the words appropriate for an email. The best thing about this course was getting to know that I have been writing bad emails without realizing that I was wrong.’ Jonathan Baloyi
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Unit Standard 9960: Communicate verbally and non-verbally in the workplace.