Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Conquering Risk Management Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 3 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 15,365.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 9,344.72 EX VAT 10 Person R 6,014.09 EX VAT
Certification Type:Service Seta Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Are your business risks really covered?
This highly informative course will help you understand risk related matters whereby you will learn how to identify potential risks and assess their impact on a business unit and develop appropriate contingency plans for managing and mitigating risk.
- On a daily basis, every business faces many different types of risk.
- In fact, we are constantly up against many factors that are beyond our immediate realms of control.
- These can include environmental risk factors, such as changes to systems, location and changes to the environment.
- We can also encounter financial risk, risks involving occupational health as well as safety and environmental risks.
There remains no doubt that strategies need to be put in place that deal with risk mitigation or risk avoidance tactics.
Don’t put yourself at risk, get busy with contingency plans when you learn how to:
- Understand the impact of risk on business processes and potential risks to staff.
- Identify potential risks and assess potential business unit impact.
- Develop contingency plans for managing risk.
- Test and revise contingency plans where necessary.
- Identify financial risk.
- Identify environmental risk.
- Understand the Occupational Health and Safety Act as it applies to risk.
- Understand risk avoidance tactics.
Benefits of attending: Conquering Risk Management Course
Upon successful completion of this course you will have acquired the necessary skills to effectively manage risk in the workplace and have acquired a working knowledge of:
- The concept of risk in terms of accepted theory and practice as it pertains to potential risks to a unit.
- The various factors that could be identified as potential risk situations to a unit.
- The role of organizational policies and procedures as they relate to risk management.
- Identify and document potential risk factors for critical processes in a unit.
- Identify and document potential scenarios that could constitute a risk to a unit.
- Evaluate the possibility of each potential risk scenario that could occur and record for future use.
- Perform and document an analysis to rate the impact of each risk scenario on a unit.
- Determine and document priorities result from the impact analysis for implementation in the event of the risk occurring.
- Determine and document contingency plans in line with organizational policies and procedures.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at managers who are seeking to improve their general management skills.
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Unit Standard 252025: Monitor, assess and manage risk
Public Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on link below for related public course/s: