Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Effective Business Writing and Communication Skills Training
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 2 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 7,307.50 EX VAT 3 Person R 5,302.11 EX VAT 10 Person R 3,613.29 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Effective Business Writing and Communication Skills Training: Course Outline
We live in an age where technology becomes old every decade if not sooner. We do not write, instead we text or email, we send voice messages and videos and we Skype. Technology is a double edged sword when it comes to putting things down in writing. Sadly, we are slowly losing what is truly an art form, that is, the art of writing. As much as we have progressed with technology, nothing beats a well written resume, or a well written proposal. In the business world developing writing skills is nevertheless important since we do still create paper based documents.
The business writing workshop aims to give you that extra edge in the workplace. It is very much like financial skills, you already have the tools, you just need to know how to use them, so don't feel intimidated by this course, you have the skills, let us show you how to use them to gain the edge.
- We will begin refreshing your skills by going over the basic concepts of writing, including grammar and punctuation.
- We then move on to creating a cheat sheet. This is very effective when you need a quick reference to correct grammar or even spelling. Different people need different cheats so we will look at the most common cheats and some that are relevant to you personally. I before E except after C is a well known cheat.
- From grammar we move on to the four types of sentences and then we go on to dealing with what makes a proper paragraph.
- From grammar we move on to the structure of emails, business letters, proposals and reports. In the modules that follow we will look at the format of emails, letters, proposals and reports. The format is as important as the words themselves. You might have a genius proposal but if presented scruffily, nobody will look at it.
- We end off this course with a quick look at other kinds of documents in business before moving on to proofreading basics and give printing and publishing a swift word at the end.
Effective Business Writing and Communication Skills: Course Duration
Effective Business Writing and Communication Skills: Who should attend
This course is intended for anyone who needs to learn formal business writing.
**Quote does not include Any Exam Fees (if applicable)
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do Not Wait To Improve Your Skills.
Book Now By Completing Online Booking Form / Customised Proposal or Obtain Approval For Your Already Received Customised Proposal
Dont delay. Skill up at BOTi today.