Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Monitoring Individual Performance to create High Functioning teams
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 2 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 10,615.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 6,434.81 EX VAT 10 Person R 4,214.39 EX VAT
Certification Type:SETA Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Create performing teams!
Monitoring Individual Performance to create High Functioning teams
As a manager in charge of a team you are responsible to ensure that your team consistently delivers against assigned organizational goals and objectives. To measure team effectiveness requires that you monitor the performance of each team member on a regular basis to establish where any performance gaps or indeed significant achievements may be evident. From the performance review process It could arise that team structure may need to be adjusted or certain individuals may require additional training or even disciplinary measures as a result of poor performance.
This practical course outlines the systems that you will need to formulate and put in place to effectively deal with maintaining the required performance standards of your team in line with organizational requirements.
Start creating performing teams! Enrol now for BOTI’s Monitoring Individual Performance to create High Functioning teams course. BOTI offers business management courses, business training and management training. BOTI offers business training programmes across South Africa.
Create performing teams when you learn how to:
- Formulate performance standards for team members in a unit.
- Establish systems for monitoring performance of team members.
- Prepare for a performance review with a team member.
- Conduct a performance review interview.
- Identify performance gaps and propose corrective solutions where necessary.
- Identify and recommend relevant training programmes where necessary.
- Monitor team structure.
Benefits of attending: Monitoring Individual Performance to create High Functioning teams course
Upon successful completion of this course you will have mastered the techniques involved in setting performance standards for high functioning teams and sufficiently developed your competencies in the following areas:
- Set performance measures in line with business goals, objectives and deliverables and formulate appropriate performance standards for team members.
- Set performance standards in a clear and concise manner and specify activities to be performed and the required standards of performance.
- Incorporate feedback from team members into performance standards to obtain buy-in from all team members.
- Record and document performance standards according to policies and procedures.
- Establish systems and processes for monitoring performance in line with policies and procedures.
- Communicate elements of performance monitoring system to all team members to obtain buy-in.
- Prepare for a performance review with a team member and advise nature of the review as well as time, date and venue.
- Provide relevant feedback to a team member that is fair and communicated in a constructive and supportive manner.
- Accurately, fairly and honestly record positive and negative aspects of a team member’s performance for report back and follow-up.
- Agree upon an action plan with the team member that will address performance gaps as well as build upon positive performance.
- Document action plans and obtain sign off from both parties.
Who is this course suitable for?
This course is aimed at supervisors, team leaders and junior managers who manage a team.
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Unit Standard 252034: Monitor and evaluate team members against performance standards
Public Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time. You might also enjoy: Empower yourself with Essential Conflict Management Skills