Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Asset Management Training
Next Public Course Date: 6 Nov. 2019
Length: 2 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 10,615.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 6,434.81 EX VAT 10 Person R 4,214.39 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Asset Management Training
Asset management in its broadest sense refers to a system that monitors the assets of an individual or group. It can apply to tangible and intangible concepts. Asset management is a system which operates, maintains, upgrades and disposes of assets cost-effectively. The term is commonly used in the financial world to describe people and companies that manage investments on behalf of others. These include, for example, investment managers that manage the assets of a pension fund.
In the Asset Management Training Course you will learn the international best practices and latest trends in asset management plans including:
- Practical knowledge on asset registers
- Tips to practically improve accountability and responsibility on assets in your organization
- Developing an effective asset management plan
- Finding the right asset technology that works best for your organization
- Differentiating between fixed assets and stock in a business unit
- Explaining the influence that stock management can have on the profitability of a business
- Master the aligment of Asset Financial Reporting with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Gain insights into how to reduce the total lifecycle costs of assets through better maintenance, tracking spare parts, planning and disposal of equipment
- Get the latest regulartory updates, policy developments and their impact on asset management
- Maintain a high level of dedication to improve your asset and risk management directives and practices
- Practical relevant exercises used in the Asset Management Training Course
- Demonstrations and presentations used throughout the Asset Management Training Course
- Team sessions within the Asset Management Training Course
- Practical demonstrations undertaken within the Asset Management Training Course
- Case Examples
Who should attend
This course is suitable for those who wish to learn more about asset management.
**Quote does not include Any Exam Fees (if applicable)
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do not wait to improve your skills.
Don’t delay. Skill up at BOTi Today.