Quick Look Course Summary:Asset Management Training – BOTi Premium Course
Next Public Course Date: 6 Nov. 2019
Length: 2 day(s)
Price: 1 Person R 10,615.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 5,991.67 EX VAT 10 Person R 4,028.07 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Asset Management Training: Course Outline(or Stock Control Training, Asset Management Conference, Property Asset Management Courses, Asset Management Workshop, Inventory Training, Inventory Courses) Asset management in its broadest sense refers to a system that monitors the assets of an individual or group. It can apply to tangible and intangible concepts. Asset management is a system which operates, maintains, upgrades and disposes of assets cost-effectively. The term is commonly used in the financial world to describe people and companies that manage investments on behalf of others. These include, for example, investment managers that manage the assets of a pension fund.
- In the Asset Management Training Course, you will learn the International Best Practices and latest trends and in Asset Management Plans including:
- Practical knowledge on Asset Registers
- Learn tips to practically improve accountability and responsibility on assets in your organization
- Develop an effective asset management plan
- Find the right asset technology that works best for your organization
- Differentiate between fixed assets and stock in a business unit.
- Explain the influence that stock management can have on the profitability of a business.
- Explain the management of fixed assets in a business unit. The Asset Management Training Course has a strong focus on an outcomes based approach and is presented to encourage group participation and involvement. Key mechanisms used include:
- Master the alignment of Asset Financial Reporting with International Financial Reporting Standards ( IFRS)
- Gain insight on how to reduce the total life-cycle costs of assets through better maintenance, tracking spare parts, planning and disposal of equipment
- Get the latest regulatory updates, policy developments and there impact on Asset Management
- Maintain a high level dedication to improve your asset and risk management directives and practices
- Practical relevant Exercises used in the Asset Management Training Course
- Demonstrations and Presentations utilised throughout the Asset Management Training Course
- Team sessions within the Asset Management Training Course
- Practical Demonstrations undertaken within the Asset Management Training Course
- Discussions and
- Case examples
Asset Management Training: Course Duration
Asset Management Training: Who should attend
This Asset Management Course (or Stock Control Training, Asset Management Conference, Property Asset Management Courses, Asset Management Workshop, Inventory Training, Inventory Courses) is intended for anyone who wishes to know more about asset management
**Quote does not include Any Exam Fees (if applicable)
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do Not Wait To Improve Your Skills.
Book Now By Completing Online Booking Form / Customised Proposal or Obtain Approval For Your Already Received Customised Proposal
Don’t delay. Skill up at BOTi Today.
Get Free & personalised
Enjoy incredible savings the more delegates
you send. See for yourself...
BOTi COURSE COST CALCULATOR
Simply Select a date to see cost