Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Labour Relations & Law Fundamentals Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 3 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 15,365.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 9,344.72 EX VAT 10 Person R 6,014.09 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Labour Relations & Law Fundamentals Course: Introduction
This course is intended for employees of South African companies. The course sets out Labour Laws and Labour Legislation in South Africa. The course covers the current legislation and past changes to the Labour Law. At the end of the course participants will have a general overview of the laws and the Codes of Good Practice.
Labour Relations & Law Fundamentals Course :Course Outline
1. Formulating performance standards for team members in a unit.
2. Establishing systems for monitoring performance of team members.
3. Preparing for a performance review of a team member.
4. Demonstrating an understanding of the monitoring, enforcement and legal proceedings as set out in the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
5. Conducting performance review interview.
6. Plan and prepare for recruitment and selection
7. Recruit applicants.
8. Select staff.
9. Able to effectively handle hearings and reach reasoned decisions on the basis of evidence presented.
10. Demonstrating an understanding of the purpose, application of the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
11. Describing the regulation of working time and leave as set out in the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
12. Describing the particulars of employment, remuneration and termination of employment as set out in the Basic Conditions of Employment Act.
Labour Relations & Law Fundamentals Course: Course Duration
Who should attend: Labour Relations & Law Fundamentals Course
This course is intended for shop stewards and HR personnel.
**Quote does not include Any Exam Fees (if applicable)
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do Not Wait To Improve Your Skills.
Book Now By Completing Online Booking Form / Customised Proposal or Obtain Approval For Your Already Received Customised Proposal