Quick Look Course Summary:Prepare for the 4th Industrial Revolution (4IR) in South Africa – BOTi Essential Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 2 day(s)
Price: 1 Person R 10,615.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 6,434.81 EX VAT 10 Person R 4,214.39 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Prepare Yourself for the 4th Industrial Revolution. Don’t be left in the dark Ages – Understand the Impact and Start Making Changes. Huge Economic, Societal and Individual Impact. This is a Powerful Course that will move you forward with confidence.
The world of work is a rapidly changing environment as the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR) takes hold of society. A recent research paper by Deloitte has revealed that, overall, executives around the world are in the early stages of readying their organizations to harness the full potential of the Industrial Revolution. The question is how do we as individuals and companies prepare and ready ourselves for the 4IR which is arriving sooner than we think.
What does the 4th Industrial Revolution involve?
The 4th Industrial Revolution has a broad signature across many different fields with technology breakthroughs in numerous disciplines including:
- Fully autonomous vehicles
- The Internet of Things
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT)
- Fifth-generation wireless technologies (5G)
- Additive manufacturing/3D printing
The 4th Industrial Revolution is different from the previous three eras in that instead of being marked by technological advances, it is concerned rather with advances in communication and connectivity. Such technologies hold the potential to further connect billions more people to the web and significantly enhance business and organizational efficiencies as well as helping to regenerate the environment using improved asset management techniques.
Delegates will be issued with the book, The Fourth Industrial Revolution Author: Klaus Schwab, which will be supplemented by notes adding a South African Perspective.
Areas covered in the course on the 4th Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0 or 4IR include:
- Introduction to The Fourth Industrial Revolution (4th Industrial Revolution or Industry 4.0 or 4IR)
- Events leading up to 4th IR (historical context) and impact
- Reasons for the 4IR: Megatrends, Digital, Physical, Biological, Point of no return
- How the 4IR will impact: the Economy, Growth, type of work, Business, Collaboration, new ways of doing things, Business.
- The International and South African Effect of the 4IR. Impact on Governments, Countries, Regions and Cities and security.
- How the 4IR will shape society: Inequality and the Middle Class
- The impact of the Revolutions on individuals
- The impact of 4IR on universities/ companies / organizations
- Brain Storming a way forward.
Who should attend
This course is designed to bring managers and executives up to speed with the 4IR.
**Quote does not include Any Exam Fees (if applicable)
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do Not Wait To Improve Your Skills.
Book on this course By Completing Online Booking Form / Customised Proposal or Obtain Approval For Your Already Received Customised Proposal
Get Free & personalised
Enjoy incredible savings the more delegates
you send. See for yourself...
BOTi COURSE COST CALCULATOR
Simply Select a date to see cost