Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 0 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 0.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 0.00 EX VAT 10 Person R 0.00 EX VAT
Locations & Venues:
Get Free & personalised
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: Course Introduction
- A disciplinary hearing can be an emotional experience,
- Yet, it needs to take place in a setting where emotions do not rule the game.
- A formal, documented process is what a disciplinary hearing entails and the need for a cool, levelheaded approach is what is required to ensure the best outcomes for all parties involved.
- To effectively conduct a disciplinary hearing requires the person chairing the hearing to have a sound practical knowledge of legislation as well as grievance procedures.
- The BOTI Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training will give participants a basic knowledge of legislation and offers a comprehensive grounding in how to conduct a disciplinary hearing.
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: Course Outline
Sub-Standard Performance Management
- Setting Performance Standards
- How to measure Performance
- Counselling as a mean for performance improvement
- Discipline & Dismissal
Discipline & Disciplinary Action
- Employment Issues
- Automatic Dismissals
- Contracts Temporary
- Distinction Independent Contractors vs Employees
- Termination of Employment & unfair Labour Practice
- Grievance Policies
- Codes of Conduct & Company Policies & Procedures
- Unfair Dismissals & Discrimination
- Procedures for, Grievances, Discipline & Retrenchment
- Affirmative Action (Employment Equity)
- Conditions of Service
- Time & Leave Issues
- Responsibilities & Roles
- How to deal with Appeal
- Performing an Investigation
- Fair Procedure and Evidence
- Disciplinary Standards & Norms
- Evidentiary matters
- Mitigating and Exacerbating Factors
- Maintaining Records
- Planning for Hearings
- Arbitration Awards
- Review of Awards
- Settlement Agreements
- Labour Legislation & Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- The Occupational Health & Safety Act
- The CCMA, Bargaining Councils & The Labour Court
- Anticipated amendments to Labour Legislation And much more!
- Conciliation & Arbitration
- Preparation for Arbitration
- Industrial Relations Negotiations
- Union Negotiation, Wage Negotiation & Collective Agreements
- Strikes, lockouts and Protest Action
- The Labour Relations Act
- Trade Unions & the role of Shop Stewards
- Trade unions, their functions and structures
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: Course Duration
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: who should attend?
This course is suitable for Human Relations Managers and shop stewards.
**Quote does not include Any Exam Fees (if applicable)
For Disciplinary Workshop Training contact BOTI today!
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do Not Wait To Improve Your Skills.