Quick Look Course Summary:Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training – BOTi Essential Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 2 day(s)
Price: 1 Person R 7,307.50 EX VAT 3 Person R 4,860.83 EX VAT 10 Person R 3,434.46 EX VAT
Locations & Venues:
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: Course Introduction
A disciplinary hearing can be an emotional experience, yet, it needs to take place in a setting where emotions do not rule the game. A formal, documented process is what a disciplinary hearing entails and the need for a cool, levelheaded approach is what is required to ensure the best outcomes for all parties involved. To effectively conduct a disciplinary hearing requires the person chairing the hearing to have a sound practical knowledge of legislation as well as grievance procedures. The BOTI Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training will give participants a basic knowledge of legislation and offers a comprehensive grounding in how to conduct a disciplinary hearing.
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: Course Outline
Sub-Standard Performance Management
- Setting Performance Standards
- How to measure Performance
- Counselling as a mean for performance improvement
- Discipline & Dismissal
Discipline & Disciplinary Action
- Employment Issues
- Automatic Dismissals
- Contracts Temporary
- Distinction Independent Contractors vs Employees
- Termination of Employment & unfair Labour Practice
- Grievance Policies
- Codes of Conduct & Company Policies & Procedures
- Unfair Dismissals & Discrimination
- Procedures for, Grievances, Discipline & Retrenchment
- Affirmative Action (Employment Equity)
- Conditions of Service
- Time & Leave Issues
- Responsibilities & Roles
- How to deal with Appeal
- Performing an Investigation
- Fair Procedure and Evidence
- Disciplinary Standards & Norms
- Evidentiary matters
- Mitigating and Exacerbating Factors
- Maintaining Records
- Planning for Hearings
- Arbitration Awards
- Review of Awards
- Settlement Agreements
- Labour Legislation & Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- The Occupational Health & Safety Act
- The CCMA, Bargaining Councils & The Labour Court
- Anticipated amendments to Labour Legislation And much more!
- Conciliation & Arbitration
- Preparation for Arbitration
- Industrial Relations Negotiations
- Union Negotiation, Wage Negotiation & Collective Agreements
- Strikes, lockouts and Protest Action
- The Labour Relations Act
- Trade Unions & the role of Shop Stewards
- Trade unions, their functions and structures
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: Course Duration
BOTi Essential Course – Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training: who should attend?
This course is suitable for Human Relations Managers and shop stewards.
**Quote does not include Any Exam Fees (if applicable)
For Disciplinary Workshop Training contact BOTI today!
IMPORTANT ACTION: Do Not Wait To Improve Your Skills.
Book Now By Completing Online Booking Form / Customised Proposal or Obtain Approval For Your Already Received Customised Proposal
BOTI also offers: Labour Relations & Law Fundamentals Course
Don’t delay! Skill up at BOTI today.
Get Free & personalised
Enjoy incredible savings the more delegates
you send. See for yourself...
BOTi COURSE COST CALCULATOR
Simply Select a date to see cost