Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Monitoring and Evaluation Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 3 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 16,700.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 11,644.28 EX VAT 10 Person R 7,836.00 EX VAT
Certification Type:SETA Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Monitoring and Evaluation Course
Course duration3 days
Course OutcomesAfter completing this course, participants will be equipped to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of monitoring and evaluation and its relevance to strategic management, project management, and policy implementation
- Learn about the Government-wide M&E framework, as well as related guidelines such as Stats SA and Presidency indicators
- Comprehend fundamental M&E concepts, processes, and practices
- Understand a results-based management approach
- Apply problem analysis tools to facilitate M&E processes
- Develop a results chain, work-breakdown structure, and Gantt chart
- Understand M&E indicators and their application
- Collect and analyze data for M&E purposes
- Set up an M&E framework
- Explore different evaluation types, concepts, and tools
- Course introduction and overview
- Organizational performance management
- Monitoring and evaluation concepts and context
- Preparing for M&E in work processes and projects
- Developing a work-breakdown structure
- Selecting appropriate indicators for project outputs and outcomes
- Linking indicators to baselines, milestones, and targets
- Setting up a monitoring and evaluation framework
- Building M&E capacity in teams: responsibilities, delegations, and quality
- Facilitating team performance improvements using assessment findings
- Establishing performance standards and monitoring systems that link individual and organizational processes
- Understanding methods and tools for basic data collection
- Understanding methods and tools for basic data analysis
- Understanding the key uses of monitoring data: project management, evaluation, and reporting
- Differentiating between process and outcome evaluation practices
- Developing project evaluation reports.
Benefits of attending: Business Communication Strategies: verbal/non-verbal and written courseUpon successful completion of this course you will be empowered to:
- Build employee trust. Providing insight and progress on programs and policies that employees engage with demonstrates transparency and makes efforts more sincere. Employee trust is important for employee engagement and uptake of new mental health programs.
- Save resources and time. M&E efforts alert program and project managers to what works and what does not. This information helps decision-makers know what programs to invest in and which to discontinue.
- Provide evidence of effectiveness (or lack thereof) to stakeholders. M&E provides qualitative and quantitative data to leadership and other stakeholders who have an invested interest in program success. M&E often results in hard reports that can be analyzed and results shared.
- Help companies stay organized. M&E helps with tracking progress of implementation and record keeping.
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Policy Analysts
- Government Officials
- NGO Staff
- Development Practitioners
- Research and Evaluation Specialists
- Performance Management Professionals
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Data Analysts
Contact Us Now!
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants to Provide This Course around your schedule:
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes