Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Win With Emotional Intelligence Training Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 1 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 3,982.50 EX VAT 3 Person R 2,729.81 EX VAT 10 Person R 1,885.40 EX VAT
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Emotional Intelligence Training Course: Introduction
Good emotional intelligence means you can relate and react appropriately in any given situation.
Emotional Intelligence is all about people. And since we deal with people, not robots all day, having good interpersonal skills and self-awareness is an essential need.
Emotional Intelligence Training Course Course :Course Outline
How in touch are you with your feelings?
In this workshop we teach participants:
- How to use their emotional intelligence in business, although this is not just for business.
- Any person who is self-aware or wants to become more self-aware can apply the principles of emotional intelligence in any aspect of their lives. Before the workshop starts we ask participants to fill in an emotional intelligence review form. This will help the student understand which aspects of emotional intelligence they are already aware of and which aspects they could learn more about.
- The workshop covers all aspects which are necessary in a business capacity.
- The cornerstones of emotional intelligence are self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy.
- The skills participants will learn are how to accurately perceive emotions, how to use emotions to think and how to manage emotions.
- We discuss communication skills; and we look at verbal skills and non-verbal skills from an emotional intelligence point of view, including focused listening and body language.
- The benefits of emotional intelligence are discussed including: being better at making decisions, having positive relationships etc; better support to social causes etc.
- Another important tool is recognising the value of comprise and creating win-win solutions. We move on to controlling emotions, and we share various techniques with participants on how to do this such as coping thoughts and relaxation techniques.
- In business we teach our students how to recognise emotions in the work place and how to manage them, as well as the role of Emotional Intelligence in the work place.
- We focus on disagreeing constructively and the difference that optimism and pessimism bring to the work place.
- We round off our workshop on a couple of important aspects, such as making an impact, and creating a powerful first impression using the emotional intelligence students have been taught.
- How to assess a situation using emotional intelligence and we end on the balance between self-awareness and self-management by showing students how to be eager without being offensive.
Key outcomes of the course include:
Component 1: Starting Out
Activities to break the ice
Housekeeping matters and administration
The Parking Area
Component 2:Exactly What is Emotional Intelligence
Component 3:4 abilities in Emotional Intelligence
Understand Emotional Meanings
utilize Emotions to Facilitate Thinking
How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
Component 4:Verbal Communication abilities
Communicating with Flexibility and as well as Authenticity
Component 5:Non-Verbal Communication abilities
The Signals You Send to Others
It Is Not Exactly What You Say, It Is The Manner In Which You Say It
Component 6:Social Management as well as Responsibility
Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
Articulate your Emotions Utilizing Language.
Component 7:Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
observing the Other Side
Self Management as well as Self Awareness
Giving in Without Giving Up
Component 8:Gaining Control
Utilizing Coping Thoughts
Utilizing Relaxation Techniques
Bringing it All Together
Component 9:Business methods (I)
Understand Emotions as well as How to Manage Them in the Workplace
Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
Component 10:Business methods (II)
The Balance Between Optimism & Pessimism
Component 11:Making an influence
Making A Powerful First Impression
Assessing a scenario
Being Zealous without Being Offensive
Wise Mens words
Assessment of Parking Area
Evaluations as well as Completion Of activity Plans
Emotional Intelligence Training Course Course: Course Duration
Who should attend: Emotional Intelligence Training Course Course
This course is a self-enrichment course for anyone interested in emotional intelligence.