Answer your calling – your customers await!
BOTi’s Call Centre and Customer Service training courses aim to teach customer facing individuals and staff the knowledge, skills and competencies required to increase customer satisfaction within a call centre. The aim is to enhance customer service skills and ultimately boost sales.
Call centre training courses are held in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban and arranged anywhere in South Africa upon request.
You will learn the following skills:
- Master voice control including tone, cadence and pitch
- Skills to enhance speech and communication, key listening skiils and the ability to question
- Negotiation skills
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- The importance of building personal relationships
- Personalised techniques for managing stress
Call centres often are a key componenet of a company’s delivery strategy whether it be to obtain new customers or maintain and enhance customer relations.
Our Call Centre Training course will equip you with the necessary skills to manage customer service within a call centre environment and covers the following aspects:
- Employing effective telephone etiquette
- Processing and asnwering incoming calls according to company standards
- Screening will include: ascertaining the reasons for the call, appropriate idenfication and if a call needs to be redirected
- Organisational standards will include: Tonality, volume, pronunciation, annunciation, vocabulary, timeous response, choice of greeting and clarity
- Standard operating procedures will include: Site specific operating instructions, orders, guidelines, policies, procedures and systems
- Efficiency will include: promptness, courtesy and effective problem solving
- Develop daily behaviours to continuously improve
- Understanding the call agent role
- Comprehend the full use of the telephone equipment
- Understand how to operate the telephone and supporting equipment
- How to deal effectively and politely with incoming calls
- Be aware of the need to acknowledge the callers need state and keep them informed at all stages
- Ask key questions to find out the aim of the call and the need if necessary to transfer to the correct department or person
- Computer system capturing and customer query logging
- Quickly solve customer queries
- The importance of ATTITUDE – why should I be nice/civil to anybody
- Prepare all necessary documentation and equipment prior to making an outgoing call
- Inviting customers into the business with your superior TELEPHONE SKILLS
- Developing an understanding of customer requirements by LISTENING
- Taking PRIDE and displaying courtesy and civility to others
- Use questions to idenfity specific needs of customers
- Explore the attitudes and values necessary for high customer care
- Understanding how to deal with private information
- One-day Instructor Led classroom based training
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective of the Call Centre Training is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
Related Call Centre Training include Courses (click on links to book and/or obtain automated quote) include:
- Handling A Difficult Customer Training Course
- Customer Service Excellence Training Course
- Excellent Customer Service a practical approach
- Customer Service Training Course
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
Leadership and Supervisory SkillsThere are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. Call Centre and Customer Service Training Course (Call Centre Training Courses Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban)is an essential skills. As JFK said Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
Customized Courses – Book or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer the above course across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:
Or alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events:
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Email Us Now – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes