BOTi’s Call Centre and Customer Service Training Courses aim to teach customer facing individuals and staff the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to increase customer satisfaction within a call centre. Call Centre Courses or Call Centre Training targets improving customer service and ultimately profit maximization.
(Call Centre training courses are held in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban and if requested, arranged anywhere in South Africa.)
Call center agents within our Call Center Courses will learn the following skills:
- Master voice control including tone, cadence, and pitch.
- Skills to enhance speech and communication key listening skills and the ability to question
- Negotiation skills
- The importance of creating and delivering meaningful messages
- The nuances of body language and verbal skills
- The importance of building personal relationships
- Personalized techniques for managing stress
The aim is to enhance customer service skills and ultimately boost sales.
(Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
Call centres often are a key component of a company’s delivery strategy whether it be to obtain new customers or maintain and enhance customer relations.
(Call Centre and Customer Service Training Course Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria - South Africa)
Call Centre and Customer Service Training Course: this Call Centre Training course will equip you with the skills to manage customer service within a call centre environment.
The course will cover the following aspects:
- Employing effective telephone etiquette
- Processing and answering incoming calls according to company standards
Screening will include: ascertaining the reasons for the call, appropriate identification and if a call needs be redirected
Organisational standards will include: Tonality, volume, pronunciation, annunciation, vocabulary, timeous response, choice of greeting and clarity.
Standard operating procedures will include: Site specific operating instructions, orders, guidelines, policies, procedures and systems.
Efficiency will include: promptness, courtesy and effective problem solving.
- Develop daily BEHAVIOURS to continuously improve
- Understanding the Call Centre Agent role
- Comprehend the full use of the telephone equipment. Understand how to operate the telephone and supporting equipment.
- How to deal effectively and politely with incoming calls
- Be aware of the need to acknowledge the callers need state and keep them informed at all stages
- Ask key questions to find out the aim of the call and the need if necessary to transfer to the correct department or person
- Computer system capturing and customer query logging
- Quickly solve customer queries
- The importance of ATTITUDE – Why should I be nice / civil to anybody
- Prepare all necessary documentation and equipment prior to making an outgoing call
- Inviting Customers into the business with your superior TELEPHONE SKILLS
- Developing an understanding of Customer requirements by LISTENING
- Taking PRIDE in displaying courtesy and civility to others
- Use questions to identify specific needs of customers
- Explore the attitudes and values necessary for high customer care
- Understanding how to deal with private information
(Call Centre and Customer Service Training Course or Call Centre Training: Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria - South Africa)
- One-day Instructor Led classroom based training
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective of the Call Centre Training is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
Related Call Centre Training include Courses (click on links to book and/or obtain automated quote) include:
- Handling A Difficult Customer Training Course
- Customer Service Excellence Training Course
- Excellent Customer Service a practical approach
- Customer Service Training Course
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
Leadership and Supervisory SkillsThere are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. Call Centre and Customer Service Training Course (Call Centre Training Courses Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban)is an essential skills. As JFK said Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
Customized Courses – Book or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer the above course across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:
Or alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events:
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes
Please Email Us Now – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes