Free Training & Career Tips... Subscribe to Get Weekly Career Tips
By Subscribing You are Agreeing to Terms and Conditions
In this course you will learn primary concepts and workflows for creating 3D models using AutoCAD through design related practical exercises that mirror the real world of the industry. You will be taught how to craft and alter both solid and surface models. You will also learn how to present designs while they are still being created, using visualization tools.
Key outcomes of this course include:
• Working with Simple Solids
• Introduction to the User Coordinate System
• Learning how to craft surfaces and solids from 2D objects
• 3D space modification
• Proficiency in Microsoft® Windows
• Ability to perform basic AutoCAD features
We also offer customized courses across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get get instant proposal or book you course:
Copyright text 2024 by Business Optimization Training Institute.