The boss’s right hand should not be left in the shadows!
Executive Secretaries and Personal Assistants everywhere need to wear many ‘hats’ when they are often required to step into the boss’s shoes in dealing with difficult people or difficult problems. Our Executive Secretaries Personal Assistant Training Course will help you develop the right skills to multi-task and handle whatever comes your way.
As an Executive Secretary you need to equip yourself with many different skills to keep things under control. We highlight some of those skills to give you a heads- up:
- Problem solving
- Multi-tasking or “juggling many balls” at the same time without dropping any!
- Being highly organised and efficient
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Work towards high standards of accuracy and efficiency
- Maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Being courteous, friendly and tactful.
- Being professional when dealing with senior staff, fellows, alumni, donors, colleagues and students
- Having the ability to juggle priorities with effective coping strategies
- Accepting accountability for results
- Being a team player who is proactive and energetic and keen to make things happen
- Being flexible and willing to contribute by helping others
The skills you will develop from this course include the ability to:
- Obtain knowledge of the business environment
- Establish and maintain working relationships
- Plan and organise your own work
- Maintain files and records
The way forward as an Executive Secretary becomes easier when:
- Knowledge of the business environment is demonstrated with relation to people, legislation, and documentation. Planning aids are described and used in line with scheduling techniques, time management and work prioritisation, to plan and monitor work. Routine and unexpected tasks are identified and prioritised according to organisational procedures. Anticipated difficulties in meeting deadlines are promptly reported. Assistance is requested, where necessary, to meet specific demands and deadlines.
- You discover how to establish and maintain working relationships. Team working, relationship and conflict management, and communication styles are described. Information is provided to internal and external customers in line with routine requirements and on-off requests. Information, advice and resources required are communciated. Commitments are met.
- Opportunities are taken to promote the image of the department and organisation to internal and external customers. Confidentiality and data protection is maintained.
- You learn how to maintain files and records. Information sorting, handling and storage procedures are explained. New documentation and records are filed. Item movements are monitored and recorded where necessary. Opportunities for improving filing systems are identified and brought to the attention of the appropriate person.
Our two-day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically to enhance the business environment.
This course has a strong focus on an outcomes based approach and is presented to encourage group participation and involvement. Key mechanisms used include:
- Practical relevant Exercises
- Speeches and Presentations
- Team sessions
- Practical Demonstrations
- Discussions and
- Case examples
All delegates will receive:
- Material and refreshments
- Memory stick with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied at the workplace
Customized Courses – Book or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer customized courses across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get get instant proposal or book you course:[button link=”/courses/executive-secretaries-personal-assistant-training-course-course/” type=”big” color=”orange” newwindow=”yes”] Book Customized Course, Anytime, Anywhere[/button]
Executive Secretaries Personal Assistant Training Course teaches essential skills. [button link=”/book-now/” type=”big” color=”orange” newwindow=”yes”] Book Now![/button] [button link=”/2018-public-course-schedule/” type=”big” color=”green” newwindow=”yes”] View Calendar for the latest course[/button]
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Email Us Now – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes