Learn & Master Excel
Don’t be scared of Microsoft Excel. Excel is a powerful tool in the hands of those, that know how to use it.
Gain a solid understanding of excel.
People who know how to use it are given the ability to rapidly calculate thousands of formula’s in seconds.
So big deal – how will this help you:
· Save time & increase productivity (which will allow you to do other things that you enjoy – whether it be spending time with your family or on your hobbies)
· Create good looking and logical tables that re-calculate when you change inputs (E.g. create a personal budget or work budget)
· Turn excel into your personal assistant by making the computer do repetitive tasks that would bore you to death (these are known as macros)
· Identify trends in your business and personal life to make correct decisions – they say data is power!
· Enhance your career (show you got the skills and implement them) – Have an advantage over your colleagues.
· Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
· Learn the common functions of excel and Impress your boss by using dynamic formulas with names like VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, IF, functions and many more
With power comes responsibility – use it wisely and enrol in BOTI’s course today.
The cousrse is divided into two parts:
Part 1: Excel Essentials
- You will gain a fundamental understanding of the Excel environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. You will know and demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Excel 2016. You will create and edit a workbook with multiple sheets, and use a graphic element to represent data visually. Workbook example include professional looking budgets, financial statements, team performance charts, sales invoices, and data-entry logs.
Part 2: Excel Expert
- You will gain an advanced level of understanding for the Microsoft Excel environment, and the ability to guide others to the proper use of the program’s full features – critical skills for those in roles such as accountants, financial analysts, and commercial bankers. You will create, manage, and distribute professional spreadsheets for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. You will customize their Excel 2016 environments to meet project needs and increase productivity. Expert workbook examples include custom business templates, multi-axis financial charts, amortization tables, and inventory schedules.