Trusted Training Partners
Quick Look Course Summary:Executive and Personal Assistants Course
Next Public Course Date:
Length: 1 day(s)
Price (at your venue): 1 Person R 4,475.00 EX VAT 3 Person R 3,399.06 EX VAT 10 Person R 2,529.41 EX VAT
Certification Type: Non-Accredited
Locations & Venues: Off-site or in-house. We train in all major city centres throughout South Africa.
Get Free & personalised
Impress Your Boss – Be an exceptional executive and/or personal assistants.
Executive and Personal Assistants Course :Course Outline
- The tasks and responsibilities of an executive assistant are unique to each manager, each situation.
- Executive assistants sometimes need to have four arms, eyes in the back of their heads and the patience of Job. They need to be incredibly efficient and ready to adapt to situations that could change any second.
- We will begin by defining the responsibilities of an assistant, such as keeping a calendar, how to remind your manager of clients and meetings, effective communication with your manager and extra training you might need in specific circumstances.
- Excellent administrative skills and office management are essential
- We will will teach various soft skills course and the business acumen.
- The second talent an assistant has is effective time management. We will teach participants how to be prepared for changes in schedules, how to keep others on track and the urgent/important matrix which is a must know skill for every assistant.TIP: An assistant is also an office manager. The skills you need are: Being able to plan ahead and making sure your manager’s plans are executed. Scheduling: This is your domain, you need to communicate the correct schedule to the correct people in a time effective way.
- Organisation: This includes paperwork, financial papers and travel papers. Order in the office which includes making sure you and your manager have all the supplies you need on time.
- Meetings will be an important part of your job, we will teach participants how to set an agenda for a meeting, how to take minutes, and the differences between small and large meetings.
- The bulk of the workshop concentrates on giving participants the tools they will need, focusing on areas such as email protocol, office machinery, computer and software skills, communication skills, phone and voicemail etiquette, word processing, business writing and internet research.
- Another gift talented assistants have is being an efficient gate-keeper for their manager. We will increase the aptitude participants already have and teach them how to be even more effective. We round off the workshop by touching on organizational skills, confidentiality and lastly how to tackle special tasks such as project management.
BOTI’s Program Outline
Component 1: Starting Out
Housekeeping matters and administration
The Parking Area
activity Plans as well as Evaluations
Component 2: Working with Your Manager
Adapting to their particular Style
Anticipate their particular Needs
Getting Your Responsibilities Defined
When to Take the Initiative
Component 2: Assessment Queries
Component 3: Administrative Soft abilities
Basic Business Acumen
Component 3: Assessment Queries
Component 4: Effective Time Management
Prepare for Changes as well as Surprises
Keeping Others on course
Component 4: Assessment Queries
Component 5: Meeting Management
Creating An Agenda
Keeping the Meeting On Time
Variations for Large as well as Small Meetings
Component 5: Assessment Queries
Component 6: Tools of the Trade (I)
Computer as well as Software abilities
Component 6: Assessment Queries
Component 7: Tools of the Trade (II)
Phone as well as Voicemail Etiquette
Component 7: Assessment Queries
Component 8: Being an Effective Gatekeeper
Filtering Data as well as Information
Learn to Say No
Working With Challenging individuals
understand the Tricks
Component 8: Assessment Queries
Component 9: Organizational abilities
Prioritizing Your Workload
Plan for Tomorrow, Today
Staying on course
Component 9: Assessment Queries
Component 10: Confidentiality Guidelines
Your Confidentially Duty
Be Diplomatic as well as Discreet
Keeping Data Secure
Exactly What to-do in Sticky Circumstances
Component 10: Assessment Queries
Component 11: Special Tasks
Interacting with Clients
Social Media Management
Concluding Component 11: Assessment Queries
Component 12: Concluding
Wise Mens words
Assessment of Parking Area
Evaluations as well as Completion Of activity Plans
Executive and Personal Assistants Course: Course Duration
Who should attend: Executive and Personal Assistants Course
This course is intended for receptionists and PA’s