Your Job is key to ensuring that the business runs smoothly and coherently as you provide direct infleunce and support to your Bosses…So improving your skills, lifts your superiors skills – What a Win!
This course is aimed at improving the skill levels of administrative staff, secretaries, personal assistants and executive secretaries. The programs focuses on 4 areas:
- Telephone Etiquette or “the voice of the company.”
- Improving Administrative Skills: If you believe in a place for everything and everything in its place – we have the course for you. Office administration may not sound glamorous but administrative skills are essential to the success of any business.
- Business Protocol. It’s a minefield if you do not know the proper etiquette or protocol.
- Key soft skills to super-charge your performance.
Benefits of Attending: Exceptional Executive Secretaries and/or Efficient Administrator Course
Some of the benefits of attending this course include:
- Improve your and your bosses efficiency.
- Increase administrative efficiency.
- Excellent Customer Service and call handling
- Enhance performance through adding soft skills to your armory of skills.
- Take the lead with your business protocol and etiquette skills.
Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant and/or Administrator Training Development Course :Course Outline
DAY 1: Reception & Telephone Skills
- Telephone skills and Etiquette
- Customer Focus
- Communicating on the telephone
- Technology (Teleconferencing; Telephone aids)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Dealing with Difficult Callers
- Incoming and Outgoing Telephone Calls
- Taking Messages
DAY 1: Administrative Skills
The importance of administrative procedures
The right tools
Identifying and implementing procedures
Using a “binder”to maximize organisation- Creating meeting arrangements; Create a table of contents; List each section; Keep binder updated
The procedure guide (Share and implement)
DAY 2: Business Protocol
- Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Business Introductions
- Protocol in the Business Sector
- Forms of address
- Professional Image
- Guidelines for Business Dress Codes
- Meeting Protocol
- Cultural Contexting and Interactions
- Cultural Guidelines – Gifts
Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant and/or Administrator Training Development Course: Course Duration
Who should attend: Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant and/or Administrator Training Development Course
- Receptionists, Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants
- Team Leaders
- Administrative Clerks
- Filling Clerks
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. Book Now! View Calendar for the latest course