Free Training & Career Tips... Subscribe to Get Weekly Career Tips
By Subscribing You are Agreeing to Terms and Conditions
Become an Excel power user and more. The aim of this course is to take you to the next level of ICT training beyond Advanced Excel 2010.
Key outcomes of this course include:
• Data manipulation utilizing lookup and statistical functions.
• The various Data analysis tools.
• Be able to make investment decisions using the financial functions.
• Utilize the math functions in Excel 2010.
• Data manipulation utilizing information and text functions in Excel.
• Use Excel’s advanced chart options and template production.
• Data management in Excel workbooks.
This course is designed for the following attendees:
Our one day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
The course ( ICT Training : Beyond Advanced Excel 2010 Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
Targeted to advanced Microsoft Office Excel professionals who are interested in finance, statistics, project analysis, and market analysis and/or micro- and macro-economics.
For the Beyond Advanced Excel 2010 Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Excel 2010 knowledge, including knowledge on how to, edit, create, format, and print worksheets including charts, ability to filter data and sort data. One should also be able to edit and write simple formulas. To ensure the successful completion of this course, the following Element K course is recommended:
• Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 1
• Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 2
• Microsoft® Office Excel® 2010: Level 3
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
In addition to the related public courses, we offer the above course across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:
Or alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events:
Copyright text 2024 by Business Optimization Training Institute.