Hit the Company’s home runs! Be the Best Supervisor or Team Leader in town!
Motivate your team and achieve company targets! The aim of Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders Training is to develop and enhance your supervisory skills. We examine the importance of the team leader in ensuring that the team achieves business objectives.
It is well known that effective management is great leadership.
This two-day course will provide insights into your current supervisory abilities and style.
A set of tools will be provided to increase your supervisory skills back in the workplace .
Key benefits of this course centre around the idea that it is structured to enable team leaders and supervisors to develop key skills that will motivate and influence their staff to achieve business and organizational goals and objectives and covers topics such as:
- reduction of errors and increased efficiency
- employee turnover reduction
- morale improvement
- reduced recruitment costs
- improved communication
- increased cooperation
- Reduced stress in the organization
- quicker employee adaptation to changes
Primarly, this course deals with the role of the team leader in meeting organisational objectives or required standards.
Key outcomes of this course include:
- Explain the role of a team leader in an organisation. Job description is used to explain responsibilities of team leader within the context of a work environment. The concepts of responsibility, authority and accountability are outlined with reference to the team leader’s own position. The need to organize workers in teams is explained in terms of practice and theory.
- Explain the purpose of the team. The expected outputs and role of each team member is identified in relation to the objective.
- Contract with the team members to obtain commitment. Performance plans, targets and objectives are discussed and agreed according to organisational requirements. Time allocations are agreed.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate performance against team objectives and organisational standards. Agreed plans are undertaken in line with Standard Operating Procedures. Difficulties in achieving the plan are anticipated through reflection and feedback. Team outputs are monitored. Deviation to required outputs are identified and corrective action is taken where necessary.
This course incorporates:
- Practical relevant exercises
- Speeches and presentations
- Team sessions
- Practical demonstrations
- Case examples
All delegates will receive:
- Material, refreshments (lunch, tea), after training assistance for 3 months (Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders Training Course )
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work) (Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders Training Course )
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
Leadership and Supervisory SkillsThere are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
- November 18 @ 12:08 am - November 20 @ 5:00 pm
- November 18 @ 12:08 am - November 19 @ 5:00 pm
Customized Courses – Book or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer the above course across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:Book Course, Anytime, AnywhereOr alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events:2018 Public Course Calendar
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes