Strengthen and Ignite Middle Management to Improve Results
Course Introduction: Middle Manager Training
Strengthen and Ignite Middle Management with a Middle Management Course (South Africa) (i.e. by Training Middle Management). Traditionally, middle managers make up the largest managerial layer in an business. The Middle Manager is responsible to those above them as well as those below them. They head a variety of departments as well as projects. In order for a business to operate efficiently, it is essential that those in middle management be committed to the Objectives of the business as well as understands how to effortlessly execute these Objectives.
It is essential for businesses to concentrate on these essential managers as well as supply them with the opportunities to succeed. No matter the business structure or size, it will benefit from employing well-trained middle managers. Having a middle manager understand their particular role in the business is extremely essential. They are in communication with a extremely large percentage of the business, as well as will have a large influence throughout the business.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Middle Manager Training Course
This course will assist delegates in understanding: Middle Manager
For the Middle Manager Training Course (or Middle Management Course (South Africa) (i.e. by Training Middle Management)) it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
None, course conducted in English
Course Outline: Middle Manager Training
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the Middle Management Course (South Africa) (or Training Middle Management) include:
BOTI’s Program Outline
Component 1: Starting Out
• Activities to break the ice
• Housekeeping matters and administration
• The Parking Area
• program Objectives
Component 2: Introduction to Management
• Exactly What is Management?
• Exactly What Do Mangers Do?
• Exactly What Does It Take to Be a Manager?
• Why Does Management Matter?
Component 3: Ethics as well as Social Responsibility
• Exactly What is Ethical Workplace Behavior?
• Exactly What is Unethical Workplace Behavior?
• How to Make Ethical Decisions
• Exactly What is Social Responsibility?
Component 4: Controlling Information
• Why Information Matters
• Strategic Importance of Information
• Characteristics as well as Costs of Useful Information
• Getting as well as Sharing Information
Component 5: Decision-Making
• Exactly What is Rational Decision-Making?
• Steps to Rational Decision-Making
• Limits to Rational Decision-Making
• Enhancing Decision-Making
Component 6: Control Basics of Control
• The Control Process
• Is Control Necessary or potential?
• How as well as Exactly What to Control
• Control Methods
Component 7: Organizational Strategy
• Basics of Organizational Strategy
• Sustainable Competitive Advantage
• Strategy-Making Process
• Corporate, Industry, Firm Level techniques
Component 8: Innovation as well as Change
• Organizational Innovation
• Why Innovation Matters
• Controlling Innovation
• Organizational Change
• Why Change Occurs as well as Why it Matters
• Controlling Change
Component 9: Organizational Structures as well as Process
• Organizational Authority
• Job Design
• Designing Organizational Process
Component 10: Controlling Teams
• The Good as well as the Bad of Utilizing Teams
• Kinds of Teams
• Work Team Characteristics
• Enhancing Work Team Effectiveness
Component 11: Motivation as well as Leadership
• Basics of Motivation
• Equity Theory
• Expectancy Theory
• Exactly What is Leadership?
• Situational Leadership
• Strategic Leadership
Component 12: Concluding
• Wise Men’s words
• Assessment of Parking Area
• Key Learnings
• Evaluations as well as Completion Of activity Plans
Course duration and fees: Middle Manager Training
Our one day Middle Management Course (South Africa) (or Training Middle Management)is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
Leadership and Supervisory SkillsThere are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
- November 18 @ 12:08 am - November 20 @ 5:00 pm
- November 18 @ 12:08 am - November 19 @ 5:00 pm
Book or Obtain Instant Quote
In addition to the related public courses, we offer the above Middle Management Course (South Africa) (or Training Middle Management)
across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:
Or alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events:
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes
Please Email Us Now – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes
Don’t delay. Skill up at BOTi Today.
BOTi – Get On Course