Tired of fighting with everyone? Build great relationships and reduce stress with Interpersonal Skills Training
- Liaising and networking with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying and minimising personal conflict in the workplace.
- Devising and applying a strategy to establish constructive relationships with team members and to establish constructive relationships with managers.
Interpersonal skills are a key to operating effectively in a work environment. This is to ensure harmonious relationships between various members of the organization and to achieve strategic objectives.
The outcomes of this training include:
- Devise and apply a strategy to establish constructive relationships with manager(s).. Managers are kept informed of activities, progress and results of the unit. A process for seeking and exchanging information, and seeking advice is agreed. Managers in the unit are consulted on issues that are relevant to their area of responsibility .
- Liaise and network with internal and external stakeholders. Opportunities for networking are identified. Networking opportunities are identified. Avenues for communicating with stakeholders are explored.
- Devise and apply a strategy to establish constructive relationships with team members in a unit.
- Identify and minimise personal conflict in a unit. Information on the procedures for dealing with conflict in a unit is communicated to team members. Actions taken to resolve potential and actual conflict are taken to deal promptly. Conflict situations are referred to appropriate managers where required in terms of the entity’s policies and procedures.
- The strategy is developed through a consultative process that involved all team members in the development of goals and objectives to obtain commitment and support. Opportunities for team members to discuss work-related and personal issues are identified. Feedback and advice to team members are offered in a positive manner. Team members are informed about developments and changes that may affect them.
- One-day Instructor Led classroom based Interpersonal Skills Training Course or Interpersonal Skills Courses
- Training interpersonal skills requires strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates will receive:
- Material, refreshments (lunch, tea), after training assistance for 3 months
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work) (Interpersonal Skills Training Course)
Interpersonal Skills Training Course is an essential skill.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
Interpersonal Skills/ Conflict Management Skills and Diversity Management SkillsThere are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
Book or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer the Interpersonal Skills Training Course or Interpersonal Skills Coursesacross the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW: