Free Training & Career Tips... Subscribe to Get Weekly Career Tips
By Subscribing You are Agreeing to Terms and Conditions
This course was designed to help delegates understand the basics of The Consumer Protection Act. It is highly recommended for delegates who trade as vendors or those who need to boost their ethical behaviour in the market place. This act can also empower Customers with knowledge of their rights and responsibilities.
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the course include:
• Understanding whom the Law applies to
• Learning how the Law can protect you
• The rights and responsibilities of a Customer
• The rights and responsibilities of a Vendor
• Learning how to appropriately deal with complaints
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
The course (The Consumer Protection Act Fundamentals Training Course) is designed for the following attendees:
• Delegates in various businesses that involve external customer interactions on a daily basis.
For the The Consumer Protection Act Fundamentals Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
• Grade 12 certificate with English as a passed subject.
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time.
We also offer customized courses across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get get instant proposal or book you course: