“Rapport describes a close and harmonious relationship in which the people or groups concerned understand each other’s feelings or ideas and communicate well.
There are a number of techniques that are beneficial in building rapport such as: maintaining eye contact; mimicking your body language (i.e., gesture, posture,etc.)and copying breathing rhythm.” Wikipedia.
Rapport is clearly a sought after skill.
The Challenge Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Whether personally or professionally, we are all called at some stage of our lives required to build rapport whether in a work environment or in a social environment. The success with which we build this “rapport”, often has a huge impact on the success of our lives and our careers. More often than not, we lose an audience, a deal or a business proposition because of the lack of rapport.
The Solution (Rapport TrainingJohannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa)
One day Rapport Mastery course will equip you with the skills to build rapport with impact and confidently in any given situation.
The course will cover the following aspects:
- Basic rapport building techniques
- Find Common Ground
- Focus on Your Appearance
- Be Empathic
- Use Mirroring
- Don’t Forget About the Basics
- Re-establishing Rapport
- Presentation skills
- Facing your presentation fears
- What makes a presenter effective?
- Voice production and projection
- How to “fake it till you make it” (appearing confident)
- Communicating Complex Ideas Successfully
- Compelling introductions: to persuade and captivate
Delivery Method (Presentation Skills Training Johannesburg and all major centres)
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
- One-day Instructor Led classroom based training
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates will receive:
- Tea, lunch and refreshments
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work)
- After training assistance for 3 months
Rapport Mastery is an essential skills. As JFK said Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes