Meeting Madness – Learn how to conduct a meeting and take minutes like a Pro!
There are many rules and customs involved with conducting meetings. And if that is not bad enough, at times you have take minutes. Thus BOTI has developed a Meeting and Minute Taking Training Course that will help you hone the right skills to handle any meeting like a real pro.
This comprehensive course equips managers with the following skills:
- Preparing for a meeting.
- Dealing with differing views in a meeting.
- Distributing records of a meeting.
- Conducting a meeting.
Meeting and Minute taking training is key to operating effectively in a work environment.
Key outcomes of this course include:
- Preparing for a meeting. Physical arrangements and attendees required for a meeting. The purpose of an agenda, the expected outcomes of the meeting, the process of placing items on the agenda and the roles of participants are explained in terms of Standard Operating Procedures. The purpose of recording a meeting. Key Documents required. Minutes of the previous meeting.
- Conducting a meeting. A meeting is conducted according to a preplanned agenda. Opportunities are created to allow effective participation. Discussions are summarised and recorded to indicate proposed action.
- Demonstrating techniques to deal with differing views. Identify techniques to overcome potential lack of progress due to differing opinions.
- Distributing records for a meeting. Records are compiled in such a way to enable the decisions of a meeting to be implemented. Records are checked to ensure that they are an accurate. The meeting is reviewed and suggestions for improvement are made to enhance the effectiveness of future meetings.
- Learners are able to collect, organise and evaluate information when preparing for a meeting.
- The learner is able to collect, organise and critically evaluate information by ensuring that the required documentation is collated for a meeting.
- Learners are able to communicate effectively and responsibly while conducting a meeting.
- Learners are able to demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems recognising how to deal with differing viewpoints while conducting a meeting.
- One-day Instructor Led course
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates will receive:
- Material, refreshments (lunch, tea), after training assistance for 3 months (Meeting and Minute Taking Training Course)
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied in the workplace)
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Book Now or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer customized courses across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get get instant proposal or book you course: