Efficient & Effective Meeting Agenda & Minutes Training
Preparing meeting communications is like preparing the menu for a meal. For starters we have the agenda which is an appetizer that contains all the main ingredients for the items to be discussed at the meeting. We then have the main course which is a special recipe that contains the nutrients, that is, the documents that you will require for the meeting and for dessert we get to take the minutes which if you so desire, you can go back for seconds!
This mouth-watering course will help you understand the importance of the meeting agenda and why it is necessary to take the minutes of a meeting. You will also learn how to take your own minutes. Don’t waste a second!
Learn minute taking. BOTI offers office admin courses at training centres in gauteng. Book your seat now on BOTI’s Efficient & Effective Meeting Agenda & Minutes Training course. BOTI offers business training programmes across South Africa.
Taste what the meeting chef has prepared when you learn:
- The importance and objectives of the meeting agenda.
- How to prepare a meeting agenda
- The purpose and objectives of the minutes of the meeting.
- How to take minutes at a meeting.
- Distribution of meeting documentation prior to the meeting.
- The use of a proxima for slide presentations.
- Electronic versus hard copy requirements.
- Use of name plates and other appropriate signage.
Learn minute taking. BOTI offers office admin courses at training centres in gauteng. Book your seat now on BOTI’s Efficient & Effective Meeting Agenda & Minutes Training course. BOTI offers business training programmes across South Africa
Benefits of attending: Efficient & Effective Meeting Agenda & Minutes Training course
Upon successful completion of this course you will have mastered the skills needed to prepare the required documents for a meeting and will be proficient in the following areas:
- Understanding the advantages of a well-constructed agenda.
- Ensuring that the matters on the agenda appear in a logical and systematical order.
- Understanding what matters are required to be placed on the agenda.
- Produce an agenda in the required format and within the required time frame.
- Understand the types of minutes of a meeting and the purpose behind taking minutes at a meeting.
- Understand the importance of accuracy in recording the minutes of a meeting.
- Understand and apply appropriate methods of distributing minutes of a meeting.
- Understand the reasons for timeous distribution of minutes.
- Understand what items need to be included in the minutes.
- Identify relevant meeting attendees.
- Understand the characteristics of what constitutes good minutes.
- Produce minutes that are concise and accurate and reflect proceedings.
This Unit Standard course is aligned to Unit Standard 13934: Plan and prepare meeting communications
Public Course Schedule and Costs
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time.