This course will help bring out your creativity and organizational skills to plan the best events ever. You will uncover strategies that can be used to make planning an event less stressful. You will learn to develop and organize your ideas for an event with easy-to-follow tools and checklists to help keep track of the details of the event (this is key)!
Key outcomes of this course include:
- Produce an Overall Plan – work like a project manager – lead, establish committees, establish purpose, brainstorm theme ideas. A key component of events managment is good planning upfront.
- Allocate responsibilities and organize assignments – define major tasks, utilize forms, match tasks with people skills, work together with different personalities
- Marketing – logo, target audiences, websites, media coverage and relationships including press releases where required.
- Dealing with the unexpected
- Vendors and sponsors collaboration – Learn the lingo, negotiate with suppliers, contracting, sponsors- benefits and prospects
- Reviewing your efforts
5 advantages of Events Management Course
If you arrange events as part of your job function, you might consider an Events Management Course. However, you may not know what it involves, or precisely how an events management course might benefit you.
Here are some guiding tips:
By definition, events management is the initiation, coordination, preparation, budgeting and management of all individuals, groups, logistics and functions that come together to develop an occasion or celebration. Event management is the application of project management to the creation and development of large scale events such as conferences, ceremonies, weddings, formal parties, concerts, or conventions.
Arranging an occasion or event is a complex and responsibility-laden procedure; the task needs a high level of administration, focus on information and time management.
- Save important time.
- Gain access to expert understanding, abilities and proficiency.
- Prevent hidden expenses.
- Stay Stress Free. Also see our stress management courses.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Events Management Courses
The Events Management Courses are designed for the following attendees:
• Delegates interested in Events management and planning.
For the Event Management & Planning Beginners Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Book Now or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer customized courses across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get get instant proposal or book you course:
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes