This course is an introduction to Autodesk Revit. Delegates are initially trained in respect of Autodesk Revit commands for user interface and construction documentation. This course also offers basic knowledge of the functionality of Autodesk Revit Architecture software.
Key outcomes of this course include:
• Interface set up
• Using basic editing and drawing tools
• Wall drawing and drawing and modification
• Working with Construction Documents
Who should attend
This course is suitable for those who wish to be trained around the important elements of Autodesk Revit Architecure
Prior learning requirements
For the AutoCAD Revit Architecture Essentials Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
• Understanding of drafting, engineering and Architectural Desig principles.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Windows software
• CAD experience is not necessary
Book or Obtain Instant Quote
In addition to the related public courses, we offer the above course across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:
Or alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events: