Free Training & Career Tips... Subscribe to Get Weekly Career Tips
By Subscribing You are Agreeing to Terms and Conditions
This course, AutoCAD Electrical Fundamentals (Autocad Electrical Training; Autocad Electrical Courses; Autocad Electrical Training Courses), deals with the key major subjects for operating AutoCAD Electrical. One will produce schematic drawings (point to point and ladder logic), PLC-I/O circuits, panel drawings, utilizing commands that are automated for symbol insertion, tagging of component, numbering of wires, and modification of drawing. Also, the training material sets out techniques for customizing AutoCAD Electrical symbols, databases and circuits. Further areas covered deal with, reporting tools, title block linking, project files and templates
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the Autocad Electrical Training (or Autocad Electrical Courses; Autocad Electrical Training Courses) include:
• Basic Workflow & Design Environment
• Project Basics, Project Manager, Lists, Projects management
• Configurations and settings. Wire Types, Reference Files, Drawing Properties, Symbols, Icon, Footprints
• Schematic Wiring. Ladders, Point-to-Point, Signals
• Schematic Components. Insertion of Symbols, from Lists, includes Multiple Phase Circuits, Circuit Builder
• Schematic Editing. Basic Utilities, Catalog, Updating Blocks, Auditing
• Schematic Reports and Panel Layouts – utilizing the Terminal Strip Editor
• Managing Part Catalog Databases, Pin List Database, Terminal Properties Database, Title Block Attributes
• Automation Tools. Schematics from Spreadsheets
• PLC Modules
• Advanced Tools – Adding Wire Data and Managing Cables
Our two day Autocad Electrical Training is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
The course is designed for the following attendees:
Targeted at new users of Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical Essentials.
For the AutoCAD Electrical Essentials Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Designing, Drafting, engineering principles, Microsoft.
In addition to the related public courses (viz Autocad Electrical Training,
Learn to use Autocad Electrical
Autocad Electrical Courses; Autocad Electrical Training Courses) , we offer the above course across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:
Or alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events:
Copyright text 2020 by Business Optimization Training Institute.