Avoid Poor Performance Management with Our Performance Management Training Course
Performance Management course provides a platform where delegates can gain knowledge of creating performance agreements for employees and getting their employees to stick to them. In our Performance Management Courses in South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape-Town, Durban, Pretoria) delegates will learn the process of conducting meetings and writing performance plan documents. The course will also cover coaching methods for employees and learning how to give constructive criticism to staff.
Course Outline: Performance Management Training
Johannesburg (Sandton), Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria – South Africa
Key outcomes of the Performance Management Courses in South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape-Town, Durban, Pretoria) include:
• Overview of performance management
• Planning for Meetings
• How to handle appraisal of employee’s performance
• How to conduct a legal appraisal
• How to improve performance
Benefits: performance management course
Some of the benefits of a performance management course (Performance Management Courses in South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape-Town, Durban, Pretoria) include:
- Making sure that the workers comprehend the value of their contributions to the organizational objectives and goals.
- Making sure each staff member comprehends exactly what is anticipated from them and similarly establishing whether the workers have the needed abilities and assistance for satisfying such expectations.
- Developing a clear linkage in between efficiency and payment
- Offering adequate knowing and advancement chances by representing the staff members in management advancement programs, and so on
- Assessing efficiency and dispersing rewards and benefits on a reasonable and related basis.
- Developing clear efficiency goals by assisting in an open interaction and a joint discussion.
- Acknowledging and rewarding excellent efficiency in a company.
- Supplying optimal chances for professional development.
- Guaranteeing correct aligning or connecting of goals and helping with reliable interaction throughout the company.
- Helping with a cordial and an unified relationship in between a staff member and the line supervisor based upon trust and empowerment.
- Routinely supplying open and transparent task feedback to the workers.
Course duration and fees: Performance Management Training
Our two day training course is designed so that the knowledge acquired is applied practically, so that the business environment can be enhanced.
Please consult schedule for course costs or contact BOTI for a quote.
Recommended Prior Experience and Knowledge: Performance Management Training
The course (Performance Management Training Course or Performance Management Courses in South Africa) is designed for the following attendees:
• Team leaders and managers who wish to learn how to manage their employees’ performance effectively.
For the Performance Management Training Course it is advisable that you have the following experience/knowledge:
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
Book or Obtain Instant Quote
In addition to the related public courses (viz Performance Management Courses in South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape-Town, Durban, Pretoria))
, we offer the above course across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get an instant proposal or book your course NOW:
Or alternatively click on the button below to view our full Public Course Calendar of close to 100 events:
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes