Run a Well “oiled office” with our Office Management Training
This course involves:
- Controlling and evaluating the ordering and distribution of office stationery
- Implementing control measures with individuals
- Controlling and dealing with confidential information and documents
Office Management is key to functioning effectively in a work environment. This is to ensure that the organisation operates effectively and maximises its Human Capital potential.
Key outcomes of this course include:
- Control and deal with confidential information and documents. Confidential information is defined and described. The system and procedures used for dealing with confidential information is explained with examples. Documents are secured in an appropriate manner and within an agreed time frame. Utmost care is taken to avoid compromising any relevant stakeholder.
- Control and evaluate ordering and distribution of office stationery. A plan is presented to effectively control office stationery policies, procedures and strategies. Plans are developed on how to monitor, maintain and improve stock levels in accordance with organisational requirements. Effective shrikgage controls are developed and implemented for an organisation. Evidence of accurate reports are produced reflecting stationery movements for a given period.
- The control of the administration system and procedures is explained and applied to ensure effective administering of stationery. Documentation used for the control of stationery in an accurate, complete way, which complies with requirements is explained to employees. Effective stationery control procedures, systems and follow up actions are evaluated and explained.
- Implement control measures with individuals. Contracted control measures are implemented and non-conformances are identified for reporting to person with the authority to deal with them. Non-conformances are recorded and corrective actions negotiated according to organisational requirements. Reported non-conformance is handled in accordance with organisational policies and procedures and is duly recorded.
- A comprehensive understanding of organisational policies, procedures and systems
- Methods and techniques for controlling individuals
- Stationery purchasing and distribution procedures and budget levels
- Authorisation levels and individuals.
- Delivery Method (Office Management Training Course: Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town, Pretoria and all major centres)
- One-day Instructor Led classroom based training
- Strong delegate participation and practical application of theory
Our objective is to ensure that the acquired tools and knowledge are user friendly and easily applied in the workplace.
All delegates will receive
- Material, refreshments (lunch, tea), after training assistance for 3 months (Office Management Training Course)
- Memory stick (with relevant tools and models that can be easily accessed when applied back at work) (Office Management Training Course)
Office Management Training Course (or Office Management Course in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria – South Africa, Office Manager Course) is an essential skill.
Upcoming Public Courses
Please click on link below for related public course/s:
There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time. There are no upcoming events at this time.
Book Now or Obtain Instant Quote
We also offer customized courses (including our Office Management Course in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, Pretoria – South Africa, Office Manager Course) across the country: Anytime, Anywhere. Click on the link to get get instant proposal or book you course:
Please Phone Us Now To Speak to One of Our Friendly Consultants
Please Fill in the Form – We Will Get Back to You Within 15 minutes